Diamond Head Luau at Waikiki Aquarium - Experience authentic Hawaii traditions with Luau activities, fire dances, and farm-to-table food
About This Deal
Customers may place multiple orders to reach the desired number of admissions. Multiple vouchers may be redeemed at once to ensure your group sits together.
Check-in: 5:20pm, doors open at 5:30pm, Lūʻau finishes at 7:45pm. Free Admission to the Waikiki Aquarium following check-in, Aquarium closes 6pm.
Standard Lu’au Package Includes:
- Fresh flower Lei
- Mai Tai greeting
- Cultural Activities
- Two (2) premium drink tickets (per person)
- Two (2) Appetizer tickets (per person)
- Buffet dinner
- Admission to Waikiki Aquarium
Royal Alii Upgraded Package add-ons (includes all of the standard package):
- Upgraded seating ($25 value)
- Souvenir Diamond Head Lu'au T-shirt ($25 value)
Enjoy an evening of authentic Hawaiian and Polynesian experiences and activities. Diamond Head Lūʻau is great for families because of the focus on interactive, cultural activities and a Farm-to-Table menu featuring locally sourced and grown foods. As the sun sets on the lawn, sit back with your mai tai and enjoy the exciting show packed with traditional hula and fire performances.
- Lei making
- Tattoos (temporary)
- Hula lessons
- Coconut-headband weaving
- Ukulele lessons
- Appetizer Station
Speak with local chefs from Farm-to-Fork Catering on hand as they share their inspiration for some of the pupus and entrée items.
- Lychee wood-smoked local marlin dip and kalo (taro) hummus served with freshly made uala (local sweet potato) chips and Punalu‘u Farms ho‘io salad (Hawaiian fern) caprese salad
Locally Farmed Foods:
- Maui baby green salad, Ho Farms vine-ripened tomatoes and fresh cucumbers, kula baby romaine caesar salad with parmesan cheese slivers, vegan vegetable curry w/ crispy Aloha Farm tofu, roasted farmers vegetable medley and lomi lomi salmon/ poi shooters
Locally Raised Foods:
- Hawaii Island bone-in kalbi short ribs, huli huli chicken breast (free range), Waianae limu ahi poke with ginger soy dressing, and kalua pork
- Seasonal island fresh fruit assortment, traditional Haupia, ono fruit pie made with ulu (breadfruit) mango and uala (local sweet potato)
Children 3 and under are free and do not need a ticket.
About Diamond Head Luau
Diamond Head Luau aims to provide each of its guests with an accurate representation of traditional Hawaiian culture. Come evening, the celebration fills Waikiki Beach with fire dancers and Polynesian music. The sites and sounds are only the beginning, though. The smell of frangipani flowers fills the air, and a spread of authentic Hawaiian cuisine stretches out beneath the palms. Between their meals and sips of kava-infused cocktails, groups gather for hula-dancing, basket-weaving, and lei-making lessons.