Chiropractor examines the patient and, if necessary, performs and adjustment to relieve pain and improve the patient’s overall well-being
What You'll Get
- The chiropractors:
- Dr. Hans Freericks
- Dr. Paul Fisher, who has over 20 years of experience
- Dr. Diana Leon
- What’s included:
- Chiropractic consultation
- Any necessary spinal X-rays
- Written report of findings
- One chiropractic adjustment
- During the first visit the patient is examined and, if necessary, an adjustment is performed during a subsequent visit.
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
The Fine Print
About Discover Chiropractic
Doctors of Chiropractic Freericks, Fisher, Dr. Leon make adjustments at two Discover Chiropractic locations, addressing pain, arthritis, stress, and whiplash in their discipline's signature, drug-free style. The practice takes on patients of most ages, including children and older adults, establishing it as a wellness center where one's entire family can receive treatment. And family is important to each of the clinic's practitioners, as each doctor lists time with their loved ones among their favorite off-hours activities. That approach informs the team’s care philosophy, affording the doctors firsthand perspectives on the physical demands of many of their patients’ up-tempo lifestyles. With adjustments, x-rays, and other modern equipment, the team is able to find the sources of patients’ pain and help them heal while getting them back to their regular routines with less discomfort.