Counterfeit Irish pubs can be detected by their poorly concealed sake taps, five-leaf clovers, and bartenders who cast no reflection in mirrors. Experience the real deal with today's Groupon to Dooley's Tavern. Choose between the following options:
- For $25, you get a dining experience for two (up to a $56.93 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $13.99 value)
- Two entrees, with choice of soup or salad (up to a $14.99 value each)
- Two soft drinks (a $1.49 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $4.99 value each)
- For $10, you get $20 worth of anything on the menu.
Dooley Tavern boasts Irishness through its welcoming, vibrant pub atmosphere where friends and family gather for games, televised sports, and a menu packed with comforting American fare. Bring a fellow sports fanatic or a beleaguered referee in need of a friend and hit the starting line with potato skins packed with cheddar jack cheese, scallions, and bacon, or dip into Dooley's Pot 'O Gold and choose a trio of starters from a selection of six such as cheese sticks, boneless chicken bites, and wings. Guests can then round second with the grilled rib eye or steal a home plate of sizzling chicken fajitas. For dessert, Dooley's doles out delectables such as new york cheesecake and old-fashioned root beer floats dressed in vanilla bean ice cream and bloomers. Diners can also meet their suds quota by sampling from a bevy of 20 brews on tap.
Nashville-Davidson metropolitan government (balance)
204 21st Ave. S
Nashville, Tennessee 37203Get Directions