Detailing experts wash, wax, vacuum, and wipe-down vehicles to make them look as close to new as possible
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Hand-wash and chamois dry
- Moderate bug and tar removal
- Doorjambs cleaning
- Tires dressing and trimming
- Interior and trunk vacuuming
- Wipe down interior (no heavy cleaning)
- Windows and mirrors cleaning
- Wheels and rims cleaning
- Polymersealer that holds up 50% longer than standard wax
- Scotchgard for repelling stains for all carpeted surfaces
- Claybayfor removing contaminants from the exterior painted surfaces
- Gold and Platinum upgrades available.
- For best results and to preserve your vehicle’s paint condition, get vehicles detailed 2–3 times a year, including in spring in cold climates to remove salt buildup from winter.
About Doubletake Auto
For the staff at Double Take Auto Detailing, maintaining a vehicle's appearance is just as important as changing its oil or feeding the tiny horses that live in its engine. That's why techs can shine up cars with three levels of auto detailing—Silver, Gold, and Platinum. All packages begin with a hand wash for the vehicle's exterior and to clean away dust and grime. Once cars put away their bath toys, the staff can perform more heavy-duty aesthetic services, including tinting windows and repairing minor dings by using a process that maintains the original paint job.