Detailing experts wash, wax, vacuum, and wipe-down vehicles to make them look as close to new as possible
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Hand-wash and chamois dry
- Moderate bug and tar removal
- Doorjambs cleaning
- Tires dressing and trimming
- Interior and trunk vacuuming
- Wipe down interior (no heavy cleaning)
- Windows and mirrors cleaning
- Wheels and rims cleaning
- Polymersealer that holds up 50% longer than standard wax
- Scotchgard for repelling stains for all carpeted surfaces
- Claybayfor removing contaminants from the exterior painted surfaces
- Gold and Platinum upgrades available.
- For best results and to preserve your vehicle’s paint condition, get vehicles detailed 2–3 times a year, including in spring in cold climates to remove salt buildup from winter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 28, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, 24 hour advance notice required. No refunds after service has been completed. Must be cleared of all personal belongings prior to service. Extra fee for SUVs, minivans, and trucks or pet hair removal. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Doubletake Auto
For the staff at Double Take Auto Detailing, maintaining a vehicle's appearance is just as important as changing its oil or feeding the tiny horses that live in its engine. That's why techs can shine up cars with three levels of auto detailing—Silver, Gold, and Platinum. All packages begin with a hand wash for the vehicle's exterior and to clean away dust and grime. Once cars put away their bath toys, the staff can perform more heavy-duty aesthetic services, including tinting windows and repairing minor dings by using a process that maintains the original paint job.