All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose From Four Options
- $15 for general admission to a winery summer concert & a glass of wine for 2 people
- $29 for general admission to a winery summer concert & a glass of wine for 4 people
- $45 for general admission to a winery summer concert & a glass of wine for 6 people
- $75 for general admission to a winery summer concert & a glass of wine for 10 people
Choose from the following evenings:
* Flashback ’60s Night, 5 p.m.–9 p.m. on April 25
* Saturday Night Blues, 5 p.m.–9 p.m. on May 30
* Beatles Tribute, 5 p.m.–9 p.m. on June 27
* Decades of Rock-n-Roll Night, 5 p.m.–9 p.m. on July 25
* Night of Legendary Singers, Songwriters & Entertainers, 5 p.m.–9 p.m. on August 29
A Chat with Dove Valley Wine
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Our award-winning wines are hand crafted from start to finish. Dove Valley Winery hosts many exciting events throughout the year.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 29, 2015. Amount paid never expires. BYOB prohibited. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All members of your party must be present at time of redemption. Must call ahead to confirm reservation. Dove Valley Wine is the only alcohol allowed on premises; no outside beverages or food allowed on premises. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dove Valley Winery
A winery and vineyard nestled at the head of Chesapeake Bay, Dove Valley Winery cultivates grapes with the aid of the region's rich soil and plentiful sun. The staff harvests the juicy grapes and mashes them by hand, prepping them to be aged in oak casks. The resulting wines range from dry, dusky reds to crisp, fruity whites—and many have brought home awards from wine competitions in Maryland and New York's Finger Lakes region. Meanwhile, on-site events such as tastings, summer concert series, and special dinners help create a lively backdrop to showcase the wines.