The majority of real-life lasers are productive members of society, contrary to their negative Hollywood portrayals as family shrinkers and stealers of guns’ jobs. Discover the truth with today’s Groupon to Dr. Beautiful in Fayetteville, Tennessee. Choose between the following options:
- For $99, you get three laser hair-removal sessions on a small area (up to a $375 value), valid for the following options:
- Upper lip (a $75 value/session)
- Chin (a $75 value/session)
- Under arms (a $100 value/session)
- Bikini line (a $125 value/session)
- Cheeks (a $125 value/session)<p>
- For $199, you get three laser hair-removal sessions on a large area (up to a $1,200 value), valid for the following options:
- Upper and lower back (a $325 value/session)
- Upper and lower legs (a $400 value/session)
- Upper legs (a $200 value/session)
- Lower legs (a $200 value/session)
An experienced, board-certified physician, Dr. Stephanie Gafford leads a friendly, professional staff in a wide range of cosmetic dermatology services, including laser hair-removal treatments. An experienced laser-tamer triggers the LightSheer Duet and blankets the dermis with delicate beams that deactivate fuzz-birthing follicles. The quick, 15-minute procedure pledges to smooth skin comfortably and dispose of whiskers efficiently with a vacuum-assisted hand piece so clients can forgo usual routines of tweezing, waxing, or repeating “I know you are, but what am I?” until unwanted strands storm off in frustration. Specialists recommend that clients use all three treatments on the same area, and clients should stay out of tanning beds and avoid prolonged exposure to the sun between visits.
Dr. Beautiful's board-certified physician, Dr. Stephanie Gafford, embraces both the latest in aesthetic medicine and powerful natural approaches to beauty. She uses technology, such as ablative and nonablative Fraxel lasers, Liposonix ultrasonic energy, and Thermage radio frequency, to custom craft treatment plans that slim waists and fade wrinkles, acne, and skin discoloration. Dr. Gafford also beautifies clients with skincare products such as skin-lightening Obagi-C Rx serum, Jane Iredale mineral makeup, and Oxygenetix breathable foundation, whose formula acts as a second skin to cover up scars and marks resulting from nuzzling pet porcupines.
89% of 38 customers recommend
“very pleased with the services i received, thanks”
“Great experience, very friendly staff and physician!”
“She is wonderful! So helpful and informative. I will highly recommend her. ”
2320 Thornton Taylor Pkwy.
Fayetteville, Tennessee 37334