Cooking food destroys its nutritional content, uses energy, and attracts the interest of the Hamburglar. Enjoy refined rawness with today’s Groupon to Dragon Gate by Phoenix. Choose between the following options:
- For $17, you get a sushi meal for two (up to a $34 total value) that includes:
- One order of edamame (a $4 value)
- Two sushi rolls (up to a $30 value)<p>
- For $30, you get a sushi meal for four (up to a $68 total value) that includes:
- Two orders of edamame (an $8 value)
- Four sushi rolls (up to a $60 value)
The agile hands at Dragon Gate forge an array of pan-Asian classics, including ranks of meticulously rolled maki. A delicate soy aroma emanates from edamame as diners tuck into sushi rolls such as the Maguro Dynasty roll, which cloaks a shrimp-tempura core in fresh tuna and caviar. Unagi, cucumber, and fresh salmon combine their palate-pleasing forces in the Tiffany roll, and the Volcano roll rolls onto taste buds unleashing flavorful magma of spicy baked crab, avocado, and cucumber. Chefs eschew convention like a finger-painting Leonardo da Vinci by baking california rolls and sheathing them in salmon to form the Lion King roll. Dark wooden furnishings reflect the dining room’s intimate lighting, and Asian artwork adorns the walls near a teppanyaki and sushi bar for patrons eager to test Dragon Gate’s culinary masterminds with knock-knock jokes.
3801 N Capital of Texas Hwy.
Austin, Texas 78746