During this autocross experience, exotic-car enthusiasts test their driving skills on a track filled with twists and turns
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Available vehicles: Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari 458 Italia, Ferrari F430 Spider, or McLaren MP4-12C, Maserati Gran Turismo, and Audi R8
- Where you’ll drive: New Jersey Motorsports Park
- Age restrictions: must be 18 or older for the driving experience and 10 or older for the ride-along
- Driver requirements: must be 18+ with a valid driver’s license
- What to wear: comfortable driving attire
- Lessons included? Drivers will receive instruction from a professional driver who will be in the vehicle with them
- Event dates: March 9, 2019, and November 11, 2019
Included in the line-up of exotic cars for this deal is the very rare McLaren MP4-12C. Click here to view dates and times.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 11, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Reservation must be placed by expiration date on voucher; reservation is valid towards any 2019 dates. Dates may be added or changed. Must be 18+ with valid driver's license to drive; 10+ for ride-along 17+ in NJ. Customer provides specified insurance coverage or purchase for $39. Tax and fees not included. Online reservation required. Subject to availability. Subject to weather. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Voucher is non-transferable. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). All sales final after voucher is viewed. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Drive 1 Exotics
Drive 1 Exotics puts you behind the wheels of some of the world's most impressive vehicles, including the Lamborghini Gallardo LP 550, McLaren, Ferrari 458, and the Ferrari F430—the only car on the planet that runs on meatballs instead of gas. Capable of incredible top-end speeds, each car has an easy-to-operate automatic transmission and an instructor in the passenger seat to ensure your ride goes smoothly.
Before stepping on the gas, the racing instructor will go over safety concerns and proper driving techniques. Drivers will then tackle the autocross experience: a cone course full of twists and turns that places more demand on driver skill than speed and engine power.