Guests can enjoy sampling various types of wine, cider, and mead during a 45-minute tasting experience
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Approximately 45-minute tasting experience with samples of specialty cider, wine, and mead
- One draught glass pour per person (either two, four, or six)
- 10% off Arcadia Inn lodging and all bottle purchases
- Must be 21 or older
- Tasting Room is open Friday–Sunday, 12–5 p.m.
- Guided tastings are offered by reservation only
Need To Know
About Eaglemount Wine and Cider
Knowledgeable staff, passion for winemaking, and picturesque surroundings mix very well at Eaglemount Wine and Cider. As Jim and Trudy Davis decided to start making hard cider in 1996, they discovered their passion for producing craft drinks from scratch. This hobby turned into a business in 2006 when the winery was officially opened. Now, with a cozy tasting room, an event space, and an adjacent inn, Eaglemount Wine and Cider provides a warm welcome to anyone who wants to try their signature products as well as stay for a few days in a relaxing environment.
- Here's a look at what can be found in the tasting room:
- Quince Mead: This unique, semi-sweet, slightly sparkling drink features sour quince flavor and an overall refreshing taste.
- Raven: This red, Bordeaux-style wine hints of currant, black cherry, and blackberry. It's aged in authentic French Oak barrels.
- Homestead Dry: Made with home-grown apples, this traditional dry cider provides a crisp and refreshing taste.