Guests can enjoy traditional German dishes such as bratwursts, pretzels, as well as omelets or pancakes paired with a hot drink and more
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: German
- What’s included:
- glass of Mimosa for each person
- coffee or tea per for each person
- any omelet to order or apple pancake topped with whipped cream for each person
- Brat Sampler platter with a variety of four different bratwursts served with mustards and a large, warm Oktobferst pretzel to share OR Brat Salad (cut flamed grilled brat on farmers mixed green salad tossed on a lighthouse dressing)
- Not valid on Easter, Mother’s Day, and Father’s Day.
Need To Know
About Edelweiss German Bierhaus and Restaurant
Edelweiss German Bierhaus and Restaurant's objective is to bring the authentic German cuisine to the Thousand Oaks area. Philip Powell-Hernandez, the restaurant's chef, uses fresh local ingredients to create variations of Bratwurst, Jägerschnitzel, and Spätzle while the serving staff dressed in traditional German dirndls makes sure the guests enjoy both their dining experience and an Oktoberfest-like atmosphere. The polka band provides fun for people of all ages and encourages the entire families to dance around tables.