What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
- Adventure course and zipline for two
- Adventure course and zipline for four
- Adventure course and zipline for six
Grouponers can choose between the Kingfisher course with 12 obstacles, which range in height from 13 to 40 feet, and the more challenging Osprey course, an aggressive aerial challenge course with 20 challenges ranging from 15-50 feet and end with a 600-foot zip across Red Creek that starts 50’ above the ground.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Online reservation required. Must select at least the number of participants as listed on your Groupon, regardless of party size. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid with any other discounts or promotions. Must be at least 54 inches tall and less than 275 lbs. Must be wearing closed toed shoes. Sales tax not included. 5% online booking fee required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Elevate Red Creek
Birds flit from tree to tree in the verdant canopy above Red Creek at Perkinston. The thing is, they aren't the only ones. Elevate Red Creek's web of ziplines and climbing nets sets people on the same footing of their avian neighbors. Whether adventurers are just after a day trip to the sky or renting out a cabin for the weekend, they'll find their excitement on the three aerial courses—here's a closer look at each of them:
- Kingfisher: In the first of the three courses, 12 obstacles climb from 13 to 40 feet in the air, challenging participants to navigate wobbly bridges, climbing walls, hanging nets, and two ziplines.
- Osprey: Elevate's second course ups the intensity of the first—20 challenges including swinging logs, swaying stairs, and a 600-foot zipline thrill over 50 feet above the forest floor.
- Mockingbird: The third course is aimed at younger audiences, and only ranges from 3 to 10 feet in the air. Still, kids will find find plenty of fun on the swinging bridges and climbing nets above a pond full of gum and cyprus trees.