A trained and certified hair stylist applies full sew-in, micro-link & micro-weft extensions to add length and thickness to the natural hair
About This Deal
- Full Sew-In Hair Extensions Application
- Micro-Link Hair Extensions Application
- Micro-Weft or Tape-In Hair Extensions Application
Hair Extension Includes:
- All hair extensions services, comes with a complimentary natural makeup application.
- All hair extensions will be installed and removed by a professional.
- All hair extensions services (depending on which application you choice) last between 6 weeks to 4 months depending on maintenance.
Hair Extension Maintenance Includes:
- Maintenance includes: Routine tightening, washing and drying hair extensions gently and in a slow motion only when needed. To avoid tangles, always use a wide tooth comb or tangle brush to comb hair extensions from the tips up towards the scalp. Lift up your hair every day to make sure tangles aren’t forming around the bonds
Sew-in hair extension installation: Sew-in hair extensions gives a significant amount of volume and length to your natural hair. This is a glueless, heatless and beadless hair extension application process, applied by braiding the natural hair into a corn-row also called a braid or track, then attaching the hair extensions of your choice using a needle and thread. This application is also known as a healthy hair protective style. This process takes between 2 - 3 hours to install and and last as long as 6 to 8 weeks with maintenance.
Micro-links hair extension installation: Micro links hair extensions gives natural volume and length to your natural hair. Micro links are also known as cold fusion and micro loop hair extensions. This is a glueless, heatless, braidless and threadless hair extension application process, applied strand by strand, using a bead-like protective silicon link, witch safely secures your hair to the hair extension. This process takes between 2 - 3 hours to install and and last as long as 3 to 4 months with maintenance.
Micro-Weft hair extension installation: Micro-Weft Hair Extensions gives a large amount of volume and length to your natural hair. This is a glue-less, heatless, braid-less and thread-less hair extension application process, applied a using a bead-like protective silicon link and a weft of hair which is a long seam that the hair extension is attached to at the top similar to but not to be confused with clip-in extensions. This process takes between 2 - 3 hours to install and last as long as 3 months with maintenance.
Tape-in hair extension installation: Tape-in Hair Extensions gives an abundance of volume and length to your natural hair. Tape in extensions are also the most popular and most requested hair extension on the market. This is a heatless, braid-less, bead-less and thread-less hair extension application process, applied a using 1 inch wide pre-taped hair wefts. These wefts are bonded, between your own natural hair. This process takes between 2 - 3 hours to install and last as long as 4 to 8 weeks with maintenance.
About Elite Makeovers
Elite Makeovers understands the importance of education. That's why they support student estheticians who are furthering their careers in the beauty industry. By providing a variety of courses, like wig making, acrylic nails, and braiding, as well as training through offering services such as makeup application and hair extensions to the public, Elite Makeovers has it all covered.