Dr. Ellis, pioneer of Laser Vision Correction, is a lasik specialist with over 20 years refractive experience
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Initial consultation to confirm candidacy; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided.
- $1,200 toward LASIK laser eye surgery for both eyes
- Three months of post-operative care is included with an additional fee for a lifetime plan.
- Total cost of procedure: from $ 2,800 to $5,300.
- LASIK eye surgery FAQ
- Who’s eligible for LASIK?
Need To Know
About Ellis Eye and Laser Medical Center
Though he was destined to become an ophthalmologist, Dr. William Ellis did always have a clear vision for his career. As an undergraduate at UC Berkeley, he studied electrical engineering, focusing on field and wave transmission—lasers, in other words. It was a worthy prelude to his eventual specialty, since after completing medical school and his residency, though, Dr. Ellis realized the enormous potential of lasers—via the revolutionary new procedure known as LASIK—to help his patients see more clearly. Since then, he has performed more than 80,000 LASIK surgeries and even helped pioneer Epi-LASIK, a version of the procedure that doesn't use blades to make the incision. At his practices throughout the Bay Area, Dr. Ellis continues to take pride in performing every LASIK procedure, giving patrons the gift of clear eyesight so they can finally make out the tiny poems written between the lines of barcodes. Stanford trained Lasik pioneer Dr. William Ellis has devoted his life to improving patients vision and is a world-famous surgeon who has taught other ophthalmologists to perform LASIK in the earlier days