All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed January 28, 2017
· Reviewed January 8, 2017
· Reviewed November 22, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $15 for $25 worth of American tavern cuisine for two or more, valid during lunch or brunch
- $30 for $50 worth of American tavern cuisine for four or more, valid during lunch or brunch
- $35 for $60 worth of American tavern cuisine for two or more, valid during dinner
- $70 for $120 worth of American tavern cuisine for four or more, valid during dinner
- Click to see the lunch, brunch, and dinner menus.
Ember’s Prohibition-themed brunch takes place every Sunday from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with alcohol. Reservations preferred. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ember Modern American Tavern
Ember Modern American Tavern is inspired by the cocktail culture of the Prohibition Era, but that doesn't mean that they shun contemporary recipes entirely. Quite the opposite. Sure, patrons can sip a classic Bee's Knees with gin, honey, and lemon juice, but they can also try a modern Black Mojito blended with an unusually dark rum. These drinks are complemented by upscale American tavern dishes made with local, seasonal ingredients. A few favorites include kobe burgers dressed with truffle mayo, root-beer-braised lamb shank, and housemade pimento cheese spread atop garlicky crostini. The dining room's decor also mixes old and new, featuring tufted chesterfield banquettes and low, dramatic lighting that's accented with candles.