Choose from Four Options
- $15 for $25 worth of American tavern cuisine for two or more, valid during lunch or brunch
- $30 for $50 worth of American tavern cuisine for four or more, valid during lunch or brunch
- $35 for $60 worth of American tavern cuisine for two or more, valid during dinner
- $70 for $120 worth of American tavern cuisine for four or more, valid during dinner
- Click to see the lunch, brunch, and dinner menus.
Ember’s Prohibition-themed brunch takes place every Sunday from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Ember Modern American Tavern
Ember Modern American Tavern is inspired by the cocktail culture of the Prohibition Era, but that doesn't mean that they shun contemporary recipes entirely. Quite the opposite. Sure, patrons can sip a classic Bee's Knees with gin, honey, and lemon juice, but they can also try a modern Black Mojito blended with an unusually dark rum. These drinks are complemented by upscale American tavern dishes made with local, seasonal ingredients. A few favorites include kobe burgers dressed with truffle mayo, root-beer-braised lamb shank, and housemade pimento cheese spread atop garlicky crostini. The dining room's decor also mixes old and new, featuring tufted chesterfield banquettes and low, dramatic lighting that's accented with candles.