Like portrait painting, massage demands skillful hands, bold strokes, and a subject who can sit still. Become a human canvas with today’s Groupon to Epic Spa and Wellness in Euless. Choose from the following options:
- For $39, you get one Vi-ta C or Epic spa facial (up to a $100 value).<p>
- For $49, you get a facial and full body-pampering package (Up to a $125 total value) that includes:
- A Vi-ta C or Epic spa facial (up to a $100 value)
- Lavender or peppermint aromatherapy (a $5 value)
Guests also choose between one of the following services:
- A hot-stone upper-body treatment (a $20 value)
- A scalp massage (a $15 value)<p>
Epic Spa and Wellness’s body beautifiers channel holistic healing techniques when pampering guests. The Epic spa facial combines microbead exfoliation, a Dead Sea salt moisturizing cream, and a chocolate mask to leave faces younger and smoother than a baby with a pompadour. An exfoliating apricot citrus scrub kicks off the Vi-ta C facial before a citrus serum moisturizes blemishes away with vitamin C, antioxidants, and the ghosts of picked oranges. An arm, hand, and face massage accompanies each 50-minute facial, kneading away stress as the masks whittle away imperfections.
While faces undergo transformational treatments, guest may tap a muscle mender to place hot stones across the upper body to coax muscles into a languorous state. Lavender or peppermint scents waft into noses while muscles relax under the heat, and a scalp massage helps to treat stress headaches and prevent hair from walking out on heads.