Barbarian-themed Nordic meats come in a variety of large sizes, served on wooden slabs for easy conquest
What You'll Get
- $40 Worth Of Food And Drinks
- $80 Worth Of Food And Drinks For Four Or More People
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must present voucher at beginning of meal. Not valid with promotions or discounts. Not valid on US Bank Stadium event days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in only. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Not valid for happy hour specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Erik the Red
At Erik the Red, diners can enjoy Nordic-inspired barbecue and other dishes while sipping brews from Crazy Mountain Brewery. Read on to learn about some signature items:
- Smoked turkey sandwich: This sandwich features smoked pulled turkey, lingonberry jam, radish sprouts, lettuce, tomato, onion, and herbed mayo.
- Barbecue: Barbecue options include smoked turkey legs, bacon, brisket, and pulled pork; braised short ribs and lamb shanks; and barbecued salmon fillet.
- Midgard board: This smorgasbord features pickled herring, smoked oysters, smoked salmon, dill crema, and rye, pumpernickel, and lefsa bread.