The only ways to get a stranger to hold your hand for an hour are to schedule a manicure or to exploit a crossing guard’s sense of duty. This Groupon is an opportunity for human contact.
Choose Between Two Options
$25 for a spa pedicure (a $50 value)
- Technicians prune, shape, and paint nails using Opi and CND products
- Leg and feet massage eases muscle tension
- Skin softens under exfoliating scrub and relaxes in the embrace of a warm towel infused with essential oils<p>
$39 for a spa mani-pedi (an $85 total value)
- Spa manicure (a $35 value)
- Spa pedicure (a $50 value)
- Includes all services from the spa pedicure, plus a hand and arm massage<p>
Though Essence Spa and Boutique sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.<p>
Essence Spa and Boutique
Mother-daughter owners Brenda Willoughby and Ashton Wiley specialize in making women and men feel well-groomed and confident with a carefully selected menu of skincare, nailcare, and bodycare services. A team of nail techs and estheticians stands by ready to pamper clients from head to toe, and a boutique stocked with feminine accessories completes clients’ new makeovers like the frosting on a carrot. Nail technicians exfoliate phalanges and slather them in essential oils before polishing nails with products by OPI, LaLicious, and CND Shellac. Estheticians rely exclusively on natural, preservative-free skincare products by Sanitas to hydrate and cleanse countenances, and waxing sessions wick away unwanted hair with hard or soft waxes from Cirepil. On their way out, patrons can peruse the boutique’s purses, jewelry, and cashmere social-security cards.