- $20 for two spray tans or one month of unlimited stand-up tanning at Eternal Tans in Scottsdale (an up to $84 value).
- Pristine, white, stand-up tanning booths line the walls of Eternal Tan’s Scottsdale location, where they offer four varieties of stand-up tanning, as well as sunless instant tanning.
- By eliminating human contact, stand-up tanning booths offer a cleaner, healthier alternative to bed tanning, and they’re faster too
- Today’s deal gets you one month of unlimited tanning at the ET 60 level ($84 value), which offers 3% fewer UVB rays that the typical tanning device
- ET 60 booth’s 60 light bulbs target every inch of your pale skin in an eight-minute session, and three sessions will establish a base tan
- Alternatively, Eternal Tan’s Mystic Instant Tan booths ($24 per session) offer instant tan gratification, bestowing a browner hue that lasts between five and seven days
Four Google Mappers give Eternal Tans an average of five stars: > * The color was rich and natural, and it actually lasted. Everyone has been complimenting my great tan. I definitely recommend Eternal Tans. The salon is beautiful and staff is super helpful. – Google Mapper who reviewed 5/20/2010 > * I cannot say enough about the customer service that I receivedf [sic] from both the management and customer service rep who took care of me last ngiht [sic]. They were very patient in explaining how the procedure worked and what to expect during and after the tanning process. – Google Mapper who reviewed on 6/17/2009