What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $27 for one month of fitness classes, valid two times a week (a $55 value)
- $42 for one month of fitness classes, valid three times a week (an $85 value)
- $59 for one month of unlimited fitness classes (a $125 value)
- $59 for three one-hour personal-training sessions (a $120 value)
- $149 for eight one-hour personal-training sessions (a $300 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required for personal training. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Every Body's Fit
Megan Johnson McCullough has always led an athletic life. She played basketball on a full scholarship in college, and received a master’s degree in physical education and health science. Then she went on to become a personal training, with certifications in Aqua, Body Pump, cycle, yoga, and Zumba. At Every Body’s Fit, she personally trains between one to four people each session, and teaches classes such as boot camp, cycle, and a special Senior Fit classes for clients 50 years of age and older.