All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- During a pre-treatment consultation, the doctor will discuss your goals and treatment options, which may include injecting up to 40 units of Botox. If the doctor determines the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase will be refunded.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for new clients only, or clients who have not received prior Botox treatment. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Exclusive Care Wellness Spa
The staff at Exclusive Care Wellness Spa stretches across the wellness spectrum, from physicians and nurses to chiropractors and massage therapists. The point is to offer a whole-health clinic that touches on as many points of the wellness spectrum as possible. The medical services include health assessments, B12 injections, and consultations with the in-house plastic surgeon. On the cosmetic side, Exclusive Care offers facials, acne therapy, and Botox injections that can remove wrinkles from any face or first-edition Tolstoy. The clinic also provides massage therapy treatments such as Swedish massage and trigger point therapy.