Players work together to solve clues, puzzles, and riddles and escape from a locked room in under 60 minutes
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Private room-escape game: You and your group with make your way through the room without any outsiders.
- Room-escape game: You and your group will join other players to solve puzzles and escape the room.
- Available rooms: The Senators Office and The Crime Scene
- Age restrictions: must be 13 or older
- What’s included: birthday or party props available upon request
- Average length of game: 60 minutes
About Escape Strategy
It's great to be able to think outside the box. But to escape the crafty challenges at Escape Strategy, you'll need to think both outside and inside the box. In fact, you'll need to out-think the room itself. Like playing a real-life videogame, with the added benefits of leaving the house and bonding with fellow humans, Escape Strategy stimulates the mind and invigorates the senses by immersing you in a compelling, not quite virtual, take on reality. With 60 minutes on an ever-ticking clock, you and a team of up to six must merge minds and learn to communicate succinctly to solve a series of challenges. There are two distinct rooms to choose from: The Crime Scene and Double Agent—each loaded with head-scratching clues, puzzles, riddles, and hidden messages (bring your decoding skills) that lead to escape. The games are perfect for family gatherings, team building exercise, birthday parties, or inventive first dates, especially if you're dating a detective.