Led by Patrick Burns, the star of TruTV’s “Haunting Evidence”, ghost tour covers actual accounts of paranormal activity in Savannah
About This Deal
- Patrick Burns of TruTV’s_Haunting Evidence_ shares his own, personal paranormal experiences, as well as local Savannah history.
- Departure time: 8 p.m.
- Departure location: middle of Chippewa Square, intersection of Bull and Hull Streets
- Tour length: 1.5 - 2 hours
- Additional fee: City of Savannah preservation fee of $1 per person
- What to wear: walking shoes and weather- appropriate clothing,
About Exploration Point
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
We offer walking ghost tours and cemetery strolls in Savannah, Georgia, one of the most haunted cities in the world. Our tours stand out, because they are led by our company founder Patrick Burns - star of TruTV's "Haunting Evidence." The stories and evidence on the Paranormal Activity Tour aren't from a rehearsed script of embellished urban legends like other tours. Patrick shares HIS actual personal experiences with tour participants, and backs them up with visual, and audio evidence he has collected over multiple years as an investigator of the supernatural.Now, beautiful Bonaventure Cemetery has been added to the roster of tours, offering historic strolls through the architecture and serene landscape. Our guide has years of experiencing research the grounds and discovering interesting and intriguing stories of some of Bonaventure's most famous residents.