Choose from Three Options
- $30 for $50 toward dinner for two or more
- $60 for $100 toward dinner for four or more
- $89 for a prix fixe dinner for two ($158 value)
The prix fixe dinner includes:
- Choice of two snacks ($15 each, $30 total value)
- Choice of one noodle, soup, or rice dish (includes lobster) ($20 value)
- One specialty dish to share (includes Jonah Chili Crab) ($29 value)
- One side dish to share ($12 value)
- Bottle of house-selected red or white wine ($67 value)
- See the full menu
From the bustling stalls of of Kuala Lampur's street-food maestros to the smoky barbecue pits of Texas's seasoned pitmasters, good chefs have the same qualities in every culture: passion, imagination, and a nose for quality ingredients. Chef Zakary Pelaccio and restaurateur Rick Camac founded the Fatty Crew Hospitality Group as a way to highlight these values in a casual dining atmosphere. Their vision brought life to two restaurants—Fatty Crab and Fatty 'Cue—both sporting a vibrant pop-culture aesthetic while each specializing in a different type of cuisine.
Inspired by the flavors of Malaysia's rich culinary history, Fatty Crab's menu puts an uncommon spin on traditional Asian favorites. At the restaurant's three locations (including one in Hong Kong), diners might start with poached quail egg appetizers, before moving on to watermelon pickles and crispy pork or dungeness crab in chili sauce.