The Founding Fathers held their initial meetings in a neighborhood tavern, which explains why the Declaration of Independence's first draft had a long, rambling subsection devoted to how powdered wigs are a natural icebreaker. Revolt against the tyranny of boredom with today's Groupon to Fifty Brews. Choose between the following options:
- For $16, you get a meal for two (up to a $33.47 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $7.99 value)
- Two burgers, po boys, or orders of wings (up to an $8.99 value each)
- Two bottles of craft beer (up to a $3.75 value each)
- For $30, you get a meal for four (up to a $66.94 total value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $7.99 value each)
- Four burgers, po boys, or orders of wings (up to an $8.99 value each)
- Four bottles of craft beer (up to a $3.75 value each)
Surpassing its moniker, Fifty Brews pops and pours a rotating menu of more than 90 craft beers and pairs them with favorite hand-held bar fare. A slew of appetizers introduces the menu with rousing fanfare in the form of loaded fries and rings, draped in rivulets of cheese and bacon or less-decadent veggie dippers and edamame. Crawfish and cheesesteak fill po boys and threaten to avalanche into cups of ranch dipping sauce, and wings loll in one of five sauces. The Burger of Buffalo aspires to its avian inspiration by donning hot wing or cool ranch sauce and trying hopelessly to use its side of fries to attain flight.
While clinking the remnants of their chosen craft brew—perhaps a Brooklyn black chocolate stout or another recent arrival—ex-diners can retire to the upstairs lounge to relax in cushy chairs and watch their sport of choice. Air hockey, pool, cornhole, and shuffleboard facilitate friendly challenges, and a Wii system happily wags its power cable in anticipation of having a disc thrown its way.
875 Woodbury Rd.
Orlando, Florida 32828