Before discovering "bread" in the dictionary, the Earl of Sandwich forced subjects to eat their meals between layers of rough-hewn wood and marred pages from illuminated manuscripts. Munch on something more satisfying with today's Groupon to Firehouse Subs. Choose from the following five locations:
- Kingstowne Towne Centre in Kingstowne, Virginia
- Fairfax Towne Center in Fairfax, Virginia
- Buckeystown Pike in Frederick, Maryland
- Sudley Road in Manassas, Virginia
- Stafford Market Place in Stafford, Virginia
Then, choose between the following options:
- For $20, you get $40 worth of catered cold subs, sips, chips, and cookies.
- For $6, you get $12 worth of steamed, hot sandwichy eats.
Firehouse Subs extinguishes appetites with overstuffed sandwiches of high-quality meats and cheese piled high on toasted rolls. Sink your teeth or someone else's into specialty steamed subs like the Hook & Ladder, with ham, turkey, and monterey jack cheese, or the New York Steamer, with melted provolone served over corned beef brisket and pastrami. The tasty Engineer offers a brain-boosting bounty of smoked turkey breast crammed with melted swiss and sautéed mushrooms and served Fully Involved (loaded with mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomato, and onion, and with a dill spear on the side) for endless rounds of condiment jousting. Further information and pricing on Firehouse Subs' catering menu can be viewed here. Firehouse Subs also supports the Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation, founded by fireman and focused on education, equipment, and training of emergency service teams.
- Living in pretty much the heart of Kingstowne, and eating way more than I should, I'm familiar with the quick eateries around here. Firehouse is one of my "go-to's." I've never had a bad sandwich from this shop. – Eric B., Yelp
- They steam the meat in steamer baskets, which makes it juicy and moist. The bread is toasted. A sub from here is just a lovely, fresh sub that you want to devour and will leave you staring at the empty paper wrapping, longing for more. – Dachary C., Yelp