Trained technicians provide air-duct cleaning services to ensure properly functioning system and improve indoor-air quality
About This Deal
- Service area: valid within 150 miles from the following zip codes: 22031, 21117, 22405, and 23224
- Air-duct inspection: technicians remove dust, debris, lint, dirt, and hazardous materials from air ducts using a powerful vacuum pressure to maintain proper and safe airflow as well as reduce the risk of fire
- Type of sweep: Standard: A technician runs brushes and high-powered vacuums along the chimney to prevent soot and creosote from entering the home.
- What gets cleaned out? creosote, a black residue caused by wood oils that accumulates inside chimneys
- When to do it: Chimneys, fireplaces, and vents should be inspected at least once a year.
- Risks of unmaintained chimneys: costly repairs, house fires, and unwanted critters