The main emphasis of the collection includes combat aircraft from World War II, including U.S., British, German, Russian and Japanese types
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $20.90 for admission for two ($32 value)
- $36.10 for admission for two adults and two children ($56 value)
Children 5 and under are free.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid during all special events. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 180 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Flying Heritage & Combat Armor Museum
During World War II, the world's great powers battled for supremacy on land, sea, and—perhaps most notably—air, where iconic bombers and fighter planes skirmished high overhead. The curators at the Flying Heritage & Combat Armor Museum rescue and maintain aircraft from this world-changing conflict, preserving planes from the Allies and Axis for study by future generations. Read on to learn more about the aircraft and their life at this non-profit museum:
- The Planes: The Flying Heritage & Combat Armor Museum contains two dozen aircraft of the type that saw action during World War II, including German Messerschmidts, Russia Polikarpovs, and American planes from Grumman, Bell, and Republic.
- The War Machines: In addition to planes, the collection also preserves other weapons of war from throughout the 20th century; guests may encounter the fearsome German Jagdpanzer, a V2 rocket, or the Cold-War-era R-11M ballistic missile launcher.
- Restoration Efforts: Each plane and vehicle of the Flying Heritage & Combat Armor Museum is exhaustively researched and restored by the collection's curators, who work with original schematics and materials to ensure authenticity. They also catalogue the vehicles' life story, from the bases where they were deployed to the missions in which they were used.