An experienced sommelier can suggest the perfect wine pairing for beef, poultry, or couples too scared to try kissing. Couple up with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for a two-course Mediterranean meal with wine for two (up to a $56 total value)
- $49 for a two-course Mediterranean meal with wine for four (up to a $112 total value)<p>
The meal includes the following per couple:
- One salad or starter platter (up to a $9 value) such as a golden beet and goat cheese salad or a charcuterie and Italian cheese plate
- Two entrees (up to an $11.50 value each) such as wild mushroom ravioli or moroccan chicken with couscous and mint yogurt
- Two glasses of wine (up to a $12 value each)<p>
Food Inc. Trattoria
Food Inc. Trattoria seeks its inspiration from near and far. Beginning with as many locally sourced ingredients as possible, the eatery's chefs prepare seasonally rotating selections of pan-Mediterranean bistro cuisine.
- Organic: A toasted baguette cradles organic mixed greens, spicy lamb sausage, and roasted-pepper aioli.
- Seasonal: Whenever they are available, fresh figs appear in a salad of mixed greens with sweet Italian gorgonzola and walnuts.
- Vegan: Creamy hummus and avocado, crisp cucumbers, asparagus, and tomato are sandwiched between slices of seeded whole-wheat bread, creating a vegan-friendly dish.
- Homemade: Chefs hand make each piece of ricotta gnocchi before cooking the dumplings and adding prosciutto, peas, and cream sauce.
The Wine Cellar
Rather than stick with just the basics, Food Inc. Trattoria's wine buyer hopes to introduce diners to lesser known varietals and winemaking regions. Greek moschofilero, French picpoul de pinet, and a rosé of Californian carignan represent a few choices from the everchanging list. The staff eagerly recommends bottles to share with a group of friends or newly discovered spirit animals.