Doctor or nurse determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 20 units of Botox
About This Deal
- Valid with a nurse injector
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- For optimal results, Botox injections are recommended every 3–4 months.
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Please visit the website to check the before and after images of the procedure
About Forever Young Anti-Aging & Weight Loss Center
Dr. Rita Sabeti opened her clinic to smooth skin's flaws and boost clients' confidence with minimally invasive, medical-grade cosmetic treatments. Experienced aestheticians wield the handheld Candela GentleMax laser, whose multiple wavelengths target a variety of skin issues while a built-in cooling mist keeps patients comfortable and office plants hydrated. Weight-loss experts help clients to leave behind extra pounds with advanced hormone therapies.