- $55 for an upscale American meal for two (up to $102 total value)
Each meal includes the following:
- Two salads or soups (up to $18 value)
- Two entrees (up to $38 value)
- Two desserts (up to $20 value)
- Six 2-oz. glasses of wine (up to $26 value)
After topping beef from Five Dot Ranch with habanero aioli, mixed greens, and cheddar cheese, chef Aimal Formoli gives the burger an extra kick by adding a whiskey demi-glace. Such complex flavors are a staple of Formoli's, where Aimal creates classic American dishes with a twist.
For lunch, he crafts global flavors, such as Peruvian-style poutine, bruschetta with pistachio pesto, and a pulled-pork sandwich topped with a Mexican-influenced jicama slaw. Each dish can be paired with a wine or beer from the bistro's California-heavy menu, featuring Anchor Steam, Knee Deep Brewing Co., Drake's, and several regional wine selections.