Players are supplied with all necessary gaming equipment and join an exciting, adrenaline-filled paintball experience in the woods
About This Deal
- Where you’ll play: a wooded paintball field with rustic defenses tucked among the trees
Common Paintball Games, Defined
- Elimination: Play continues until only one player—or team—is left in play.
- Capture the Flag: Players cross into enemy territory to capture the other teams flag, which they must safely return to their home-base.
- Woodsball: Played in the great outdoors, games often simulate military scenarios and are played in conjunction with scenario or capture the flag games.
- Scenario: Teams complete missions to score points—all within the confines of a larger storyline. Scenarios often include historical reenactments and military-style play.
Need To Know
About Frederic Paintball
Players take to the forest to test their aim at Frederic Paintball. They splinter into tactical groups to face off against opponents while tucked behind wood defenses—defending home-base during games of capture the flag or until the last person is standing during games of elimination. Informed by historical battles and military tactics, players may even opt for scenario play donned in costume as they charge the stairs of hilltop fixtures, maneuvering through the brush.