Unlike turtle and snail shells, tacos shells offer little protection from hungry predators. Heed your stomach’s call for carnivorous consumption with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $3 for $10 worth of food and drinks at Fuego Tacos
- $3 for $10 worth of food and drinks at Fuego Cantina
- $3 for $10 worth of food and drinks during lunch or happy hour for two or more at Fuego Bistro
- $7 for $20 worth of food and drinks for dinner for two or more at Fuego CityScape
- $10 for $30 worth of food and drinks for dinner for two or more at Fuego Bistro<p>
Although each location’s menu is slightly different, options may include empanadas stuffed with ground beef, cheddar cheese, and veggies ($6–10); a fajita platter with a choice of chicken, carne asada, or firecracker shrimp ($12–$14); or a cubano sandwich with ham, swiss, dijon, and dill pickle ($9).
Flavors from Oaxaca, Cuba, and Yucatan add depth to the menus at Fuego Bistro restaurants, three gourmet Mexican oases that pride themselves on their modern culinary touches. Among the warm reds and yellows and inviting black wicker chairs at the original Fuego Bistro, diners dig into ancho-dusted salmon croquettes and a seafood chili relleno with lobster cream-chili sauce.