If humans are mostly made of water, and fish traditionally inhabit water, fish should naturally occur in the human body. Fix this gap in nature’s logic with today’s Groupon to Fusha West. Choose between the following options:
- For $29, you get a sushi meal for two (up to a $72 total value), which includes the following:
- One spicy tuna tortilla or daily carpaccio with yuzu dressing appetizer (up to a $12 value)
- Two classic rolls (up to a $10 value each)
- Two special rolls (up to a $20 value each)<p>
- For $54, you get a sushi meal for four (up to a $144 total value), which includes the following:
- Two appetizers of spicy tuna tortilla or daily carpaccio with yuzu dressing (up to a $12 value each)
- Four classic rolls (up to a $10 value each)
- Four special rolls (up to a $20 value each)
A stone kirin, face frozen in a growl, greets patrons in the dining room at Fusha West, where a menu packed with inventive sushi rolls tops hardwood tables. Teeth begin by chiseling fresh big-eye tuna drizzled with wasabi aioli into silhouettes of Alfred Hitchcock or munching into a daily-changing selection of carpaccio served with yuzu dressing. Chopsticks joust to win the honor of clamping Fusha West’s classic rolls, which wrap rice tightly around spicy tuna or Pacific spicy snow crab. Special rolls showcase the sushi chef’s imaginations with creations such as the king black dragon, where Alaskan king crab and cucumber demand fealty from taste buds in a regal cloak of freshwater eel and avocado.
Soothing music envelops patrons seated at Fusha West’s glossy sushi bar or at tables, where the flickering of a delicate candle illuminates each dish. Crimson lights glide down to shoulders against a variegated stone wall, while across the room bottles of wine and sake glimmer behind the bar amid projections of tree branches and children throwing rocks at the stuck kite therein.