During the initial consultation, G-Werx Fitness Team works with you to determine the training group/schedule that is the best fit for you!
What You'll Get
- Group personal training is tailored to the participants’ fitness level and requirements.
- Two-week training includes 4 sessions; four-week training includes 8 sessions; six -week training includes 12 sessions.
- View the training groups for 2nd Street location
- View the training groups for 50th Street location
- View the training groups for Chicago Avenue location
It goes without saying that weight loss and muscle development might be a tough journey for many. Specializing in group personal training, G-Werx Fitness goes above and beyond to help their patrons achieve their fitness objectives effectively. Versatile exercises, knowledgeable and passionate instructors, and proven methods contribute to delivering results the clients hope for, including increased strength, developed muscularity, or reduced weight.
The Fine Print
About G-Werx Fitness
Some people hire a personal trainer so they can receive individual attention, whereas others prefer group workouts because of the camaraderie they offer. Phil Martens and his G-Werx Team of Trainers combines the best of both worlds with his G-Werx Fitness program. The Patented G-Werx® Machine and G-Werx® Group Personal Training method provides a fitness platform for all ages and abilities. The G-Werx program allows for an individualized approach within a group format so clients save money but never compromise the attention they deserve with the proven track record and history of our program.