What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for three in a king room or four in a double-queen room
- Complimentary shuttle service within 5-mile radius of hotel
Hotel at a Glance, Courtyard Chicago Glenview/Northbrook
Courtyard Chicago Glenview/Northbrook Hotel promises to be a perfect destination both for those who are seeking relaxation and for those chasing after productivity. The hotel is conveniently located near Chicago Executive Airport and O’Hare International Airport, close to several big corporations, and its rooms feature complimentary high-speed internet, large work desks with good lighting, and comfortable chairs. However, those who seek relaxation and rest can also find lots of attractions nearby; guests often spend time exploring nearby restaurants as well as enjoying local attractions such as The Grove, Kohl Children’s Museum, and Ravinia or getting lost in the beautiful Chicago Botanic Garden. Those who’d prefer to stay indoor can enjoy the hotel’s modern rooms and convenient features.
- Stay fit in a state-of-the-art indoor fitness center, open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Enjoy the view and some fresh air as all rooms feature a patio or a balcony.
- Eat up! in the hotel’s bistro that features filling breakfast options in the mornings and dinner and cocktails in the evenings.
Glenview, Illinois: Chicago Suburb with Naval Air History
The quiet Chicago suburb of Glenview is less than an hour’s drive or train ride from the city. The community played a key role in the nation’s defenses during World War II—Naval Air Station Glenview was the largest primary air training facility for the US Navy. Today, the site has been transformed into The Glen, a trendy neighborhood with a 10-theater cinema, bustling shops and restaurants, and lots of public parks. Kids will enjoy the interactive art and science exhibits at the Kohl Children’s Museum. A couple miles away, the Glenview Ice Center is open for skating seven days a week.
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 3
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Indoor heated pool (temporarily closed)
- One bistro with breakfast, dinner, and cocktail options
- 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary parking
- Refrigerator and a coffee maker in all rooms
- Complimentary shuttle service within 5-mile radius from the hotel
Due to local ordinances related to COVID-19, some of the hotel amenities listed may be restricted or not available, please call the hotel for details
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Courtyard Chicago Glenview/Northbrook
- Nearest airports: Chicago Executive Airport (PWK; 3 miles) and O’Hare International Airport (ORD; 13 miles)
- Cab fare: About $15 from PWK and $40 from ORD including a 15% tip
- Nearest transit stop: Prospect Heights Metra Station, 2.5 miles