Top Reasons to Stay at Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/Times Square West
- Opened in May 2013, this modern hotel is located in the heart of Manhattan’s garment district, near bustling Times Square.
- Some of the city’s top attractions, including the Broadway theater district and the shops on Fifth Avenue, are within walking distance.
- Spacious guest rooms feature HDTVs and mini refrigerators, and many also offer views of the Hudson River.
- At the hotel’s onsite bistro, you can enjoy a hot breakfast buffet or a continental breakfast. Beer, wine, and casual dinners are available in the evening.
- The property features contemporary amenities, including an outdoor atrium and a state-of-the-art fitness center.
- You can get weather reports, driving directions, and information about local restaurants from an interactive touch screen in the lobby.
- Located near the New York Times Building and the Jacob Javitz Convention Center, the hotel is ideal for business travelers.
Times Square, Manhattan: Flashy Neon Lights and World-Class Culture
Times Square is located at the intersection of Broadway and Seventh Avenue in Midtown Manhattan. The famous address—affectionately known as “the Crossroads of the World”—is home to hypnotizing billboards, giant wraparound news tickers, and the neon lights of Broadway. Beyond the glitz and gimmicks, there are a number of world-class cultural offerings in the area, ranging from museums to Michelin-rated restaurants. Buildings of historical and architectural interest include the Paramount Building and One Times Square—site of the annual New Year's Eve ball drop.
Nearby, The Museum of Modern Art houses a trove of masterpieces including Vincent van Gogh's The Starry Night, Claude Monet's Water Lilies, and Andy Warhol's Campbell's Soup Cans. Save time for a stroll through the museum's outdoor sculpture garden, where dazzling installations are clustered around sparkling reflecting pools. About a mile north of Times Square, the David H. Koch Theater is home to one of the world’s foremost dance companies—the New York City Ballet, which stages contemporary works as well as classics such as Swan Lake and The Nutcracker.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.