Top Reasons to Stay at Omni Interlocken Resort
- The AAA Four-Diamond hotel is nestled in the Rocky Mountain foothills, just northwest of Denver.
- On Friday and Saturday nights, the resort invites families to the heated outdoor pool to enjoy a “dive-in” movie; a 15% off coupon will be given towards this upon check-in.
- There are several on-site restaurants to choose from; enjoy Australian lobster tail and ribeye steaks at the upscale Meritage or charred burgers and craft beer at the more casual Tap Room and Terrace Restaurant and Bar.
- The on-site Mokara spa was named one of the “Top 270 Spas” by Conde Nast Traveler in 2012. Get pampered with a massage, body wrap, or facial.
- There’s a 27-hole championship golf course onsite, comprised of three individual 9-hole courses: Eldorado, Vista, and Sunshine.
- Some of the deluxe guest rooms have private balconies that look out to the mountains; each comes with one king bed or two queen beds.
Broomfield, Colorado: Denver Suburb Close to Mountain Hiking and Craft Breweries
Broomfield is a quiet suburb situated between Boulder and Denver in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. The town is located along a so-called “technology corridor” on U.S. 36—several tech companies are headquartered in the area. But Broomfield is equal parts work and play: You can catch a summer concert at the 1stBank Center or splash around the Broomfield Bay Aquatic Park.
About 10 miles northwest of Broomfield is Boulder, a trendy college town known for its independent breweries and restaurants. On Pearl Street, the town’s main drag, musicians and magicians perform for pedestrians as they walk past boutiques, art galleries, and bookstores. Right in Boulder’s backyard are the Flatirons, a series of rock formations popular with hikers and rock climbers. There’s a large sandstone arch at the end of the Royal Arch Trail—a moderately difficult hike that is three-miles round-trip.
In the opposite direction, there's also a lot to see and do in Denver, the Mile High City. In the trendy Lower Downtown Historic District—LoDo to natives—you can take a stroll through the Museum of Contemporary Art Denver or mingle with the fashion-forward crowd filling the restaurants, boutiques, and nightclubs of Larimer Square. Downtown, the pedestrian-friendly 16th Street Mall cuts a swath through the heart of the city, past sidewalk cafés, skyscrapers, and plazas filled with street performers.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.