What You Get
2-night stay with 1-day passes to Cascades Indoor Waterpark. Not Valid for Monday check-ins.
- Option 1: $299 for four in a Northwoods suite studio (up to a $738 value)
- Option 2: $399 for six in a Roaring Brooks, Loon Hollow, or Ledge Rock suite (up to a $908 value)
Policies and Fees
Book by: 10/17/14
Travel by: 11/30/14
- Cancellation policy and fees: All cancellations subject to $25 fee; 15-day cancellation notice required or fee applicable to 1 night’s stay up to the Groupon price applies.
- Taxes: 13% tax not included
- Additional fees: Property will pre-authorize $100 on a credit card at check-in for any incidentals
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
Family-Friendly Lodge with Spa and Indoor Water Park
Summer and fall in New York’s Finger Lakes region mean hiking, fishing, and swimming in the area’s many pristine lakes. At Hope Lake Lodge and Conference Center, you can enjoy the weather by ziplining over a canopy of evergreens or riding a coaster down a mountainside at the resort’s Adventure Center. The Adventure Center—as well as its indoor water park—helped Hope Lake Lodge earn a spot on TripAdvisor’s list of the Top 25 Large Hotels & Resorts for Families in the World.
At the onsite Cascades Indoor Waterpark (1-day passes are included with this Getaway), you can hop on tube slides that wind from the water park to outside the building and back before splashing into a crystal-clear pool. There’s also a wave pool that surges with 67,000 gallons of water. At Little Bear Falls, kids can splash on a swing set or pintsize water slide. Later, you can unwind at Waterfalls Spa, where services include hydrotherapy and vichy treatments.
The resort resembles an alpine lodge with a crackling 40-foot-tall stone fireplace and walls made of thick timber. Suites are trimmed with knotted-wood accents and equipped with full kitchens and flat-screen TVs. In the morning, visit the Acorn Grill for farm-fresh eggs, scrumptious cinnamon rolls, and other breakfast fare.
Finger Lakes, New York: Rolling Vineyards, Deep Gorges, and More than 1,000 Waterfalls
Upstate New York’s Finger Lakes region gets its name from the 11 long, thin lakes that were forged here by glaciers thousands of years ago. The upheaval created breathtaking geography—more than 1,000 waterfalls spill down the sides of the area’s famous rocky gorges.
In nearby Ithaca, travelers can commemorate the rugged setting with a souvenir T-shirt that proclaims “Ithaca is Gorges.” Ithaca borders the longest of the Finger Lakes, Cayuga Lake, and offers postcard-worthy views at the 100-foot-tall Ithaca Falls. Ithaca is also home to Cornell University, one of New York’s two Ivy League schools. Like many of the villages in the area, downtown Ithaca’s historical buildings house bistros, boutiques, and taverns that serve local wine from the Cayuga Wine Trail.
Northwoods Suite Studio * One queen bed and one sofa bed * Standard occupancy: 4 * Maximum occupancy: 4
Roaring Brook, Loon Hollow, Ledge Rock Suites * One queen bed, one Murphy bed, and one sofa bed * Standard occupancy: 6 * Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact the property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Two restaurants
- Indoor water park with three-story water slide and wave pool
- Hot tubs
- Onsite spa
- Kids’ activity center
- Fitness center
- Promotional value expires Oct 17, 2014. Amount paid never expires.
- Must book by 10/17/14 or promotional value expires
- Must complete travel by 11/30/14
- Not valid for Monday check-ins
- Limit 4 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Limit 4 per visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- All cancellations subject to $25 fee; 15-day cancellation notice required or fee applicable to 1-night's stay up to the Groupon price applies
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Must use promotional value in 1 visit
- Property will pre-authorize $100 on a credit card at check-in for any incidentals
- 13% tax not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hope Lake Lodge and Conference Center
- Nearest airport: Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport (ITH; 18 miles)
- Distance from Syracuse, NY: 41 miles