Choose from Four Options
- $12 for $20 towards lunch for two
- $23 for $40 towards lunch for four
- $12 for $20 towards breakfast for two
- $23 for $40 towards breakfast for four
- Breakfast vouchers valid from 7 a.m.–11 a.m.
You won't find any microwaves in the kitchens at Gambler's Cafe. That's because chefs here place a special emphasis on freshness. Owner and Brooklyn native Avery Cardoza takes special pride in serving the cuisine of his old borough, making deli sandwiches with crunchy-chewy Italian bread and Boar's Head meats, traditional boiled-then-baked bagels, and classic black and white cookies. Mornings help visitors start their day on the right foot with fresh-egg omelets and stacks of griddled pancakes, while lunch also offers up wholesome, made-to-order custom salads from our 41-item salad station.