What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $55 for 3-day badge with merchandise bundle, valid April 1–3 (a $90 value)
- $40 for 3-day badge, valid April 1–3 (a $65 value)
T-shirt and souvenir cup are included in the merchandise bundle
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 3, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gaming Hoopla
Board games have a way of bringing people together—except, of course, during rancorous games of Monopoly. At the annual Gaming Hoopla convention, devotees of dice-rolling, card-drawing, and worker-placing gather to celebrate their favorite hobby amid like-minded folks. And it's not all just for the love of the game(s); each year, the event raises money to benefit the Vince Lombardi Cancer Foundation. Here's what you can expect:
- The Games: Tabletop board games as well as life-size versions, role-playing sessions, tournaments, and more; games are available for free rental from MilCOG's massive on-site library for open gaming.
- The Players: Participants are welcome from all ages and skill levels.
- Other Festivities: a silent auction, vendor booths, play-and-win, and raffle prizes Pre-registration is recommended.