Choose Between Two Options
- $55 for 3-day badge with merchandise bundle, valid April 1–3 (a $90 value)
- $40 for 3-day badge, valid April 1–3 (a $65 value)
T-shirt and souvenir cup are included in the merchandise bundle
Board games have a way of bringing people together—except, of course, during rancorous games of Monopoly. At the annual Gaming Hoopla convention, devotees of dice-rolling, card-drawing, and worker-placing gather to celebrate their favorite hobby amid like-minded folks. And it's not all just for the love of the game(s); each year, the event raises money to benefit the Vince Lombardi Cancer Foundation. Here's what you can expect:
- The Games: Tabletop board games as well as life-size versions, role-playing sessions, tournaments, and more; games are available for free rental from MilCOG's massive on-site library for open gaming.
- The Players: Participants are welcome from all ages and skill levels.
- Other Festivities: a silent auction, vendor booths, play-and-win, and raffle prizes Pre-registration is recommended.