What You'll Get
Choose From 10 Options
- $15 for a beer-tasting event for two ($30 value)
$29 for a beer-tasting event for four ($60 value)
- Every second Monday of the month at Foothills Brewing
- Every fourth Tuesday of the month at Fullsteam Brewery
- Every fourth Monday of the month at Raleigh Brewing Company
- Every third Monday of the month at Pig Pounder Brewery
- Every fourth Sunday of the month at Flytrap Brewing
See a list of upcoming events.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Geeks-N-Taps combines science and sips through its educational tastings at local breweries. Former Smithsonian educator and craft-beer geek Pat Phelps enlists scientists and beer experts to cover topics such as genetics' influence on the taste of beers and how hops affect brews' aromas and foam. In addition to quenching guests' thirst for beer knowledge, the hands-on events also incorporate beer tastings.