Appetizers such as fried calamari with goat cheese and entrees such as lobster-and-shrimp risotto and skirt steak in veal stock
What You'll Get
One of the great simple pleasures of traveling abroad is stumbling upon a restaurant frequented by locals, followed closely by bathing in gelato and loudly explaining why everything in America is better. Replicate that feeling with this voucher.
Choose from Four Options
- $49 for a contemporary Italian dinner for two, valid Sunday–Friday (up to a $84 value)
- $50 for a contemporary Italian dinner for two, valid any day (up to a $84 value)
- $97.50 for a contemporary Italian dinner for four, valid Sunday–Friday (up to a $168 value)
- $99 for a contemporary Italian dinner for four, valid any day (up to a $168 value)
Each pair receives:
- One shared appetizer (up to a $12 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $32 value each)
- One dessert (up to an $8 value)
The Fine Print
About Giulio's Restaurant
Giulio's Restaurant's executive chef, Manuel Marure, pledges to use only fresh, seasonal ingredients in his dishes, taking advantage of each vegetable and herb during its peak time of ripeness. He channels his passion into modern Italian cuisine, incorporating international culinary influences to fill plates with risotto, skirt steak, and seafood stew—as well as gluten-free dishes.
The aromas of Manuel's cooking spread throughout the restaurant, a Queen Anne Victorian house dating back to 1880. In the restaurant's main dining space and four private dining rooms, oil paintings from local artists complement carved wood panels and beveled glass windows with views of the tree where birds gather to plot their world domination.