All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
One of the great simple pleasures of traveling abroad is stumbling upon a restaurant frequented by locals, followed closely by bathing in gelato and loudly explaining why everything in America is better. Replicate that feeling with this voucher.
Choose from Four Options
- $43 for a contemporary Italian dinner for two, valid Sunday–Friday (up to a $84 value)
- $48 for a contemporary Italian dinner for two, valid any day (up to a $84 value)
- $84 for a contemporary Italian dinner for four, valid Sunday–Friday (up to a $168 value)
- $94 for a contemporary Italian dinner for four, valid any day (up to a $168 value)
Each pair receives:
- One shared appetizer (up to a $12 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $32 value each)
- One dessert (up to an $8 value)
- Click here to see the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Cannot use voucher within 5 hours of purchase. Not valid during special events, please contact restaurant with questions. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Giulio's Restaurant
Giulio's Restaurant's executive chef, Manuel Marure, pledges to use only fresh, seasonal ingredients in his dishes, taking advantage of each vegetable and herb during its peak time of ripeness. He channels his passion into modern Italian cuisine, incorporating international culinary influences to fill plates with risotto, skirt steak, and seafood stew—as well as gluten-free dishes.
The aromas of Manuel's cooking spread throughout the restaurant, a Queen Anne Victorian house dating back to 1880. In the restaurant's main dining space and four private dining rooms, oil paintings from local artists complement carved wood panels and beveled glass windows with views of the tree where birds gather to plot their world domination.