What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Village People, The Trammps featuring Earl Young, and Anita Ward, starting from $12.50
- Seating: mezzanine or balcony
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
A Night at the Disco
- Village People: the Biker, the Native American, the Cowboy, the Cop, and the Construction Worker with a string of disco hits including “Macho Man,” “In the Navy,” and “Go West”
- The Trammps: These disco pioneers struck gold and won a Grammy with the era-defining hit “Disco Inferno.”
- Anita Ward: disco diva best known for her 1979 chart-topper “Ring My Bell”
The Fine Print
About Bergen Performing Arts Center
In 2004—on a mission to bolster its community’s wellspring of creativity and education—the nonprofit Bergen Performing Arts Center took over the former John Harms Center, an art-deco-style movie and vaudeville palace built in 1922. Today, in the same antique theater where Frank Capra screened his first car chase, the venue hosts 150 yearly events that bring dance, music, and theatrical productions to an estimated 250,000 annual audience members. Networks such as HBO, PBS, and MTV all have filmed international broadcasts on the stage, which has seen the likes of Diana Krall, Heart, and ZZ Top.