What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket for general admission standing (up to $44.50 value)
- Where You’ve Seen Alessia: Aside from major festival bookings at Coachella, Glastonbury, and Lollapalooza, Alessia has spent the summer as direct support for Coldplay’s A Head Full Of Dreams tour.
- Her Latest Hit: “Scars To Your Beautiful,” which led to a partnership with the I Am That Girl empowerment campaign. Alessia says, “The world sometimes tells us that we shouldn’t be happy with ourselves if we don’t fit certain standards of beauty. ’Scars To Your Beautiful’ is my reminder that beauty isn’t only one look, shape, size, or color.”
- The Praise: Teen Vogue says, “‘Scars To Your Beautiful’ is a Huge Dose of Self-Esteem…one of the most profound and poetic self-esteem tracks to hit airwaves in a while.” Vibe agrees, calling the track a “self-love anthem for girls everywhere.”
- The Cause: During the Know-It-All Tour Part II, Alessia will be working with the Ryan Seacrest Foundation (RSF), whose broadcast media centers at pediatric hospitals in nearly a dozen locations are inspiring youth through entertainment and education-focused initiatives. She will visit several of the pediatric hospital-based RSF Seacrest Studios, and interact with and perform for patients.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 22, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.