All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $18 for one general admission ticket (up to $25.11 value)
Amaranthe with Butcher Babies and Lullwater
- Their Sound: Lead singer Elize Ryd calls it “dance-metal with a taste of death and modern/melodic metal,” but admits there’s more positive energy than you typically find in heavy Scandinavian music
- The Three Vocals: Elize Ryd sings the female vocals, Jake E. Berg handles the “clean male vocals,” and newcomer Henrik Englund gets gritty singing the “harsh vocals”
- The Rewards: since 2008, the group has carried off four European and three American tours, sold three Gold discs in Sweden, racked up millions upon millions of YouTube views and Spotify listens, and recently landed atop the US Billboard Heatseekers list with their latest album, Massive Addictive
- Where to Begin: dig into the group’s self-titled debut, which actually beat out Lady Gaga on the Japanese Import charts, or just skip ahead to Massive Addictive, which lives up to its name
- Butcher Babies: Take a blend of metal, punk, and thrash that recalls Pantera, add a splash of Alice Cooper and Rob Zombie’s theatrical antics, and add two furious frontwomen, and you get this popular L.A. outfit behind singles such as “Mr. Slowdeath” and “I Smell a Massacre”
- Lullwater: This Athens, GA quartet channels Seattle grunge with a sound influenced by Soundgarden and Pearl Jam
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 30, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 11/29 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21+. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.