- $20 for one ticket to see It Goes Without Saying presented by American Theater Group (up to $39.55 value)
- When: select dates, February 27–March 8
- Where: Hamilton Stage at the Union County Performing Arts Center
- Seating: orchestra section
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
It Goes Without Saying
“Bill Bowers,” wrote the New York Times, “has been through a lot,” and it all comes out under the spotlight in It Goes Without Saying, a funny, autobiographical tour de force that’s “full of life.” It’s also full of words, which is more surprising than it might seem. Bowers, a Broadway actor and mime, details his time spent studying with Marcel Marceau and traveling the world one stage at a time in full voice and completely free of invisible boxes. From growing up gay in rural Montana, to confronting the AIDS epidemic, to performing on the Great White Way, Bowers delves deeply into the impact silence has had on his life, and on the lives of countless others.<p>
American Theater Group
Great American plays deserve an audience. To that end, American Theater Group has dedicated itself to the development of new works and the rediscovery of unjustly neglected treasures. Founded by three artists with dazzling careers already under their belts—including the development of the smash off-Broadway hit I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change—the company took root in 2013. Immediately they began producing original musicals, including a world premiere from the writers of Despicable Me.