This fabulous weekend includes workshops, panels, parties, shopping and hundreds of amazing drag performances
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Images used in this promotion are from previous years and may not reflect actual performers attending this year’s festival.
- General admission
- Date and time: 11/14/19-11/17/19
- Free admission for children under 12
- This is an all-ages festival. The nightly Drag showcases are limited to ages 18+ (some stages 21+).
- Children ages 16 and under should be accompanied by an adult.
- Headliners: Soju (RuPaul’s Drag Race S11), Ariel Versace (RuPaul’s Drag Race S11), Jazell Barbie Royalle (Miss International Queen 2019), Genie (Drag Race Thailand S2), Freddy Prinze Charming (Mister USofA MI Classic 2019), Lucy Stoole (Chicago), Erika Klash (Dragula S2), Ursula Major (Dragula S1), Miss Kitty Litter ATX (Camp Wannakiki S2), Diana Fire (Camp Wannakiki S2), Art Simone (Australia), Hugo Grrrl (New Zealand), Ghost (Berlin), Katt Sass (Chicago), Merrie Cherry (NYC), Discord Addams, May May Graves, Tucker Noir, Nadine Hughes, Emma Sis, Alexander The Great
- All events are supported in part by the Cultural Arts Division of the City of Austin Economic Development Department.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 18, 2019. Promotional value expires November 17, 2019. Online reservation required. Use for admission to Austin International Drag Festival. All sales final. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Discount reflects day of the event ticket prices, which may change. Images used in this promotion are from previous years and may not reflect actual performers attending this year's festival. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Austin International Drag Festival
They raise millions for charity. They start conversations around important social issues. They put on fantastic shows. Those are just some of the reasons Jamie Steward Bancroft loves drag artists. To show his commitment to this community, Jamie founded the Austin International Drag Foundation.
This non-profit organization celebrates and promotes all things drag, and the Austin International Drag Festival is its crowning event. For one weekend a year, Austin, Texas becomes the drag capital of the world. Hundreds of drag artists attend and perform at the event, which also features workshops on dance, making costumes, and more.