The hip-hop funk group that came out with “Poison” is back 27 years later to sing songs off their fourth studio album Three Stripes
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Bell Biv Devoe, SWV, and Dru Hill starting at $44
- Seating: tier 4
- View the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My vouchers. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Bell Biv Devoe
- Their Big Break: The New Edition offshoot of Ricky Bell, Michael Bivins, and Ronnie DeVoe first conquered the charts with the 1990 megahit “Poison” from the quadruple platinum-selling album of the same name.
- Their Sound: a unique mix of hip-hop and funk
- The Latest: 27 years later, they’re back on top with the long-awaited fourth studio album, Three Stripes, featuring the Top 10 single, “Run.”
- SWV: also known as Sisters With Voices, this R&B trio launched as a gospel group before hitting it big with “Weak,” “I’m So Into You,” and “You’re the One.” Throughout their career, they’ve not only earned a Grammy nomination, but they’ve also won eight Billboard awards and saw their album It’s About Time go triple platinum.
- Dru Hill: since 1992, this group has burned up airways and headphones with sultry hits, including “Never Make a Promise,” “In My Bed,” and “How Deep Is Your Love”; today, founder Nokio, lead singer Sisqó, and original member Jazz take the stage, with recent addition Tao rounding out the ensemble’s lush harmonies and carpool-lane privileges
The Fine Print