What You'll Get
- $24 for one admission for the one-hour ride, which includes one general-admission ticket to the concert (up to $53.60 value)
- Ride registration begins at noon, the ride begins at 2 p.m., and the concert begins at 4:30 p.m., with doors opening at 3 p.m.
Boot Ride San Antonio
- The path: a one-hour route through the Texas hills, from Caliente Harley-Davidson to Floore’s Country Store
- The mode of transport: motorcycle—bring your own
- The reason: The Boot Campaign, an organization that raises money for and awareness about the struggles faced by veterans
- Their genre: Red Dirt, which signifies hearty country music from Oklahoma
- Other genres they bring to their sound: Americana and bluegrass
- Their latest: 2015’s bizarrely titled The Turnpike Troubadors
- What AllMusic.com had to say about it: “[T]he key to the success of the Turnpike Troubadours—both as a band and in this album in particular—is that they never draw attention to their depth and how they occupy a wide, woeful territory.”
- Essential song to check out: the crop-dusted single “Gin, Smoke, Lies” from their 2012 hit album Goodbye Normal Street
- Also performing: Mike & the Moonpies; Ruben V
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 14, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 11/14 for a ticket at Caliente Harley-Davidson during registration for ride. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.