Bands often run back onstage for an encore, especially if the crowd is chanting for them or if security hasn't been able to capture the live animal running loose backstage. Go wild with this GrouponLive deal.
- $15 for one ticket to Brave Fest featuring Parachute (up to $39.30 value)
- When: Sunday, May 18, at 11 a.m.
- Where: St. John Bosco High School
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the musical lineup.
- Click here to view the list of special guests.
- What is it: a one-of-a-kind festival merging the worlds of music and social media, featuring a packed lineup of pop and rock acts and a slew of MAGCON, YouTube, and Vine superstars
- How it got that lineup: the event is curated by a team of high school students who learned the ropes from music industry executives
- Parachute: a Charlottesville quintet that meshes pop, rock, funk, and blue-eyed soul—plus, they're cute
- The Tragic Thrills: a rock group whose vibrant indie-pop anthems fit right in the center of a .fun and Mumford and Sons Venn diagram
- Taylor Caniff: a star of MAGCON—the meet-and-greet convention of social media royalty—who is on his way to a million Twitter followers, thousands of YouTube followers, and 1.6 million Vine fanatics
- Dillon Rupp: a Twitter and Instagram star who just released his first album of comedy and hip-hop, titled 2Virgins